If you have any questions about this study or if you believe that you have side effects or have been injured as a result of the study treatment, please contact:
- Mater Misericordiae University Hospital Prof Aoife Cotter: 01 716 4558 (office hours)
- St Vincent’s University Hospital Prof Patrick Mallon: 01 221 6029 (office hours)
If you have any questions about your rights as a research participant, then you may contact the hospital’s Patient Safety Department (Mater Hospital): 01 803 2201 or the Patient Advice and Support, Quality and Patient Safety Department (St Vincent’s Hospital): 01 221 4013, 01 221 5385 or 01 221 3761. You will be given a copy of this information leaflet and consent form to keep.
Can I make a complaint about how my personal data has been used?
Yes, if you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data has been used, you can contact the one of the data protection officers below:
- Ronan O’Halloran, Mater Hospital, Eccles St, Dublin 7. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01 803 4035
- Acting Data Protection Officer St Vincent’s University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4. email@example.com 01 221 3591
- Ulrike Kolch, Roebuck Castle, UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01 716 8722
You can also make a complaint to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland. For more information about your rights under GDPR, please see: